Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Blog



Woke up at 3:30am and I just could not go back to sleep.
Kept tossing and turning thinking about the things I need to do and want to do. There are just so many!
Everyday I wake up thinking of trying new things but I always end up in bed, wasting my day surfing the web when I could be doing something productive.
Today when I woke up the first thing I did was grab my phone. I looked at some emails and play draw something until the battery died.
Next to it, I saw my kindle. Pushed the on button and to my disappointment, the battery was dead too.
I look at my computer and the battery was also depleted and the charger was all the way in the living room.
I was not about to walk all the way over there for a charger! 
I looked at the clock and read 4:00am.
I needed something that has internet, pronto!
I turned on the Wii and headed straight to youtube. That was another disappointment, slow internet!
I finally decided to walk to the living room and get the dang charger.
I came back from the living room with chips in one hand and the charger in the other.
4:15am.
A little unorthodox to eat hot chips and water at the wee hours of the morning, right?
I guess I should talk a little more about  myself as not to seem as a creature of the night.
I am a full time night shift registered nurse. I work from 6:30pm-7am.
I usually take my lunch at around 2-4am.
I guess that explains why I get hungry at ungodly hours.
As I munch on my chips while watching youtubers, I thought about trying to become one.
But how?
I am not pretty as most of the makeup gurus and I definitely cannot put makeup. 
I love anything that has to do with beauty: makeup, clothing, skin care, shopping.
My dilemma is that I love all that but I just do not know how to apply all that to myself.
I have tons and tons of makeup but I literally only use 5 things everyday: moisturizer, concealer, mascara, blush, and lipstain.
And fashion? I have no fashion. I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. Well, uhm woman.
I love beauty but either I do not have the time or technique on how to do it.
So what is another way of connecting with others through media?
I started to think about all the beauty blogs I read and I decided to start one too.
This is officially my first blog. I am not sure what I am going to write here, but anything is better than nothing I presume.
Cheers on the beginning of something new.
Love,
Chele


No comments:

Post a Comment